Real estate attorney Randall Jones has over 30 years of real estate and finance experience, with a noted track record in the rehabilitation of historic theaters and performing arts venues. His projects have included multiple iconic buildings, such as the Saenger Theatre in New Orleans and Loew’s Kings Theatre in the heart of Brooklyn.
Randy focuses his commercial real estate practice on the acquisition, development, redevelopment, leasing, and sales of improved properties, including transactions across the energy and entertainment industries. His finance practice has concentrated on real estate (including multifamily), energy, and corporate loans. Randy also represents clients in the hospitality sector.
Randy’s clients range from startups and emerging businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Represented a threading and grooving manufacturing company in its sale to a multinational industrial conglomerate
Awards and Recognition
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© in the field of Real Estate Law (2020-2024)
- Recognized, The Legal 500 United States (2011)
- Real Estate
- Recognized, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- Member, Yale Alumni Activities
- Former Member, Regional Planning Committee of the Greater Houston Partnership