Ryan McNulty is an associate and Business Law lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP. Ryan is based in the firm’s Jacksonville office where he is a member of the firm’s Transactions Practice Group.
- Represented Shelter Acquisition Corporation I (NASDAQ: SHQA), a special purpose acquisition company, in its US $200 million initial public offering.
- Represented Star Peak Corp II (NYSE: STPC), a special purpose acquisition company, on its US $1.35 billion business combination with Benson Hill, Inc., a sustainable food technology company.
- Represented ECP in connection with the acquisition of Liberty Tire Recycling from The Carlyle Group.
- Represented McDermott International, Ltd on securing approximately US $560 million in new capital.
- Represented Gas Innovations on a partnership with an affiliate of AEA Investors in connection with the formation of Meritus Gas Partners, a packaged gas distribution platform.
- Represented Apollo Global Management Inc. on the sale of its interest in Arlington Valley Solar Energy II, a 175 megawatt solar photovoltaic project, to Capital Dynamics.
- Represented BJ Services, LLC and its affiliates in the sale of its legacy fracturing business to CSL Capital Management LP.
- Represented BJ Services, LLC in the sale of its cementing business division to Argonaut Private Equity.
- Represented McDermott International, Inc., a leading global provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction and technology services, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, in a US $1.7 billion super priority secured credit facility, and subsequently in creditor negotiations achieving a prepackaged Chapter 11 filing that deleveraged over US $4 billion of funded debt and in securing a US $2.81 billion debtor-in-possession financing package from their senior secured lenders, and upon exit from Chapter 11, in an exit financing consisting of US $2.44 billion in letter of credit capacity and US $544 million of term loan obligations.
- Represented Ultra Petroleum Corp. and its affiliates in their comprehensive deleveraging and balance-sheet restructuring, accomplished through prepackaged Chapter 11 cases filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas and a parallel Canadian recognition proceeding filed in the Supreme Court of Yukon in 2020. Ultra is one of the largest oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in Wyoming.
- Represented Blackstone Energy Partners in its acquisition of NRSTor, a North American battery-storage developer.
Foley Represents Alpha IRB in Sale to Sabai Group
Foley & Lardner LLP served as legal advisor to Alpha Independent Review Board, LLC in its sale to Sabai Group LLC.
Foley Advises Avante Capital Partners in Strategic Partnership with Pacific Current Group
Foley & Lardner LLP represented Avante Capital Partners, a woman- and minority-owned private credit firm focusing on investments in the lower middle market, in entering a strategic partnership with Pacific Current Group Limited.
Foley Serves as Legal Adviser to DISA Global Solutions in Acquisition of Crimcheck
Foley & Lardner LLP served as legal adviser to Audax Private Equity portfolio company DISA Global Solutions in its acquisition of Crimcheck, a comprehensive background screening and risk mitigation services provider.
Foley Serves as Legal Adviser to Diploma in Acquisition of Tennessee Industrial Electronics
Foley & Lardner LLP served as legal adviser to Diploma PLC, the international group distributing specialized products and services, in its acquisition of Tennessee Industrial Electronics, LLC.