Detroit Athletic Club
241 Madison Avenue
Detroit, MI 48226
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration/Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Program
Foley Partners Pavan Agarwal, a member of the firm's Technology Industry Team and Chanley Howell, a member of the firm's Automotive Industry Team, are speaking as part of a panel of industry experts in a discussion titled "Connected Cars: Navigating Top Trends in 2017," on January 11th, 2017 in Detroit, MI. The event will also feature introductory remarks from Foley Chairman and CEO, Jay Rothman.
With deep, hands-on experience in the marketplace, they will provide unique perspectives on the trends and technologies shaping the industry in 2017.
- Overview of Emerging Automotive Technologies
- Data protection: ownership, privacy/security, and IP theft
- Supply chain: allocation of risk/responsibility, crisis planning, and collaboration
- Joseph Kwederis, Principal, Automotive Cyber Security Leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Kiran Nayee, Global Products Recall Leader, JLT Specialty
- Neil Steinkamp, Managing Director, Stout Risius Ross
- Pavan Agarwal, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Chanley Howell, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Jay Rothman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Foley & Lardner LLP
Join us for our program before the show floor opens for Industry Preview Day.
For more information, please contact Christina Wade at cwade foley.com.
Partners Robert Huey and Mark Aiello are the attorneys responsible for this event.