Brooke C. Bahlinger is a law graduate with Foley Gardere in Dallas. Brooke is not admitted to practice in any state.
While she was a student at Louisiana State University, Brooke was a research assistant. She assisted with research in employment and labor law, specifically CLE papers, law review comments, and course book submissions.
Brooke worked as an assistant for a law firm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where she researched and analyzed case law and statutes to draft legal memorandums on topics such as employment law, bankruptcy, obligations, and civil procedure.
Brooke also worked as a traveling leadership consultant. She individually traveled to more than 20 college campuses facilitating innovative risk reduction programs on mental health, sexual assault, and leadership to groups of up to 300. She coordinated with 20 different campus professionals, 1,500 collegians and 300 alumni across the country on chapter organization, leadership development, and mission statement implementation.
- Author, "Overcoming the Surge: How Clark v. City of Seattle Highlights the Conflicts Between Federal, State, and Local Labor Laws," Louisiana Law Review, 79 La. L. Rev. (2019)
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University (J.D., 2019)
- Executive Senior Editor, Louisiana Law Review (2018-2019)
- Junior Associate, Louisiana Law Review (2017-2018)
- Tullis Internal Moot Court Competition
- ABA External Client Counseling Competition
- Paul M. Hebert Scholar (Fall 2016)
- Chancellor’s Scholar (Spring 2017)
- Centenary College of Louisiana (B.A, summa cum laude, 2015) History and Political Science
- Dean’s List (2011-2015)
- Zeta Tau Alpha
- President (2014)
- Vice President (2013)
- Zeta Tau Alpha Louisiana Zeta Lady Award, awarded to one person in Louisiana (2014)
- Zeta Tau Alpha National Scholarship Recipient (2014)
- Alpha Chi Honor Society (2014)
- Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society (2014)
- Recipient, Weems, Schimpf, Gilsoul, Haines, Landry & Carmouche Pre-Law Award (2014)
- Recipient, Centenary College of Louisiana Political Science Excellence Award (2015)
- Recipient, Centenary College of Louisiana Historical Research Award (2015)
- Great Results Equine Assisted Therapy (2014)
- Special Olympics Field Day (2012)
Brooke is not admitted to practice in any state.