Stephanie Cash is an associate and business lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP. She is also a member of the firm’s Transactions Practice.
Stephanie was a summer associate in Foley’s Milwaukee office in 2018.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in Negotiation Strategies & Skills, Advanced Legal Writing: Transactional, and International Trade Negotiations
- Notes Editor, Journal of Law, Technology & Policy
- Treasurer, Myra Bradwell Association for Women Law Students
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A., 2016)
- Recipient, Bronze Tablet University Honors Scholar awarded to the top 3% of graduates