Quinn D’Isa is an associate in the Litigation Department of Foley & Lardner LLP. Quinn is based in the New York office, where his practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. Quinn is a member of the Business Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Quinn graduated with Cum Laude Honors from Fordham University School of Law, was named a Paul Fuller Scholar and Ruth Whitehead Whaley Scholar, and served as an Associate Editor on Fordham’s Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal. During law school, Quinn worked as a judicial intern in the chambers of the Hon. George B. Daniels of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, an editorial fellow for the Center for Legal Information and Policy, and a student fellow for the Urban Law Center. He was also a summer associate at Foley.
- Big Apple Leadership Award
- Fordham University School of Law (JD, cum laude, 2021)
- Associate Editor, Fordham’s Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- New York University (BS, 2017)
- President, Amnesty International London Student Chapter