Sam Fishman is a litigation associate with Foley & Lardner LLP. Sam is based in the New York office where he is a member of the Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group and Sports & Entertainment Industry Team.
During law school, Sam served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Jerry Esrig of the Illinois Circuit Court of Cook County. He was also a summer associate at Foley.
- UCLA School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- University of Southern California (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Major: Philosophy, Politics, and Law
- Minor: Cinematic Arts
- Renaissance Scholar; Presidential Scholar
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Member, New York State Bar Association Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Member, New York State Bar Association Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law Section