Beau Gould is an associate with Foley Gardere and a member of the firm’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice.
Beau began his career as a law clerk with Foley Gardere, where he focused on complex commercial disputes and energy litigation.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Editor-in-Chief, The Texas Journal of Oil, Gas and Energy Law
- Member, Interscholastic Mock Trial Team
- Attorney Ad Litem, Texas Law Children's Rights Clinic
- Member, Texas Business Law Society
- Texas Tech University (B.B.A., 2015)
- Southern District of Texas