Roman Kupchynsky’s practice focuses on corporate and general business law. He has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, financings, contract negotiations and restructuring of business entities, including family-owned businesses and entities.
Roman has extensive experience in representing and advising various health care entities such as large hospitals, specialty hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers, as well as large physician groups, on formation, financing, mergers and acquisition, and regulatory matters.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Corporate Section
- Banking and Business Law Section
- Healthcare Section
- Sports and Entertainment Law Section
- Member, Ukrainian American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Member, Fellows of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Recognized, AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell® PEER REVIEW RATINGS™
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, (1984)
- B.A., Southern Methodist University, (1980)
- Political Science and Economics