Benjamin Schwab is an associate in the Business Law department with Foley & Lardner LLP. Benjamin is based in the firm’s Chicago office where he is a member of the Insurance Practice Group.
Prior to joining Foley, Benjamin was an associate at a boutique commercial law firm in Chicago, where he gained experience representing corporations and individuals in state and federal court in a variety of litigation matters involving issues concerning fraud, antitrust, partnership and business disputes, restrictive covenants, and general complex commercial and contract disputes.
- Recognized by Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star (2021)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (JD, magna cum laude, 2018)
- Order of the Coif
- Best Editing Award, Chicago-Kent Law Review
- CALI Awards for highest grades in Property, Evidence, First Amendment, Trial Advocacy 1, Products Liability, and Estates & Trusts
- Vice President, American Constitution Society
- DePaul University (BA, summa cum laude, 2014)
- Treasurer, DePaul Mock Trial Team (2012-2014)
- Johnson & Wales University (AAS, 2007)
- Associate Board Co-Chair, Pathmaker Award Recipient, Pathway to Adventure Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Law Explorer Post 5, Boy Scouts of America, Associate Advisor (March 2014 – June 2015)
- Eagle Scout; Order of the Arrow
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois General Bar