Foley attorneys Howard W. Fogt and Sophie Lignier will be discussing the latest trends and developments in the European Union’s competition law, including:
- Why Do EU Competition Compliance Rules and Procedures Matter to My Company?
- Distribution in the EU — Exclusivity, RPM, and MAP
- Why U.S. Businesses Should Care About EU Cartel Enforcement Policy
- Special Responsibility of Dominant Companies Doing Business in the EU
- EU/U.S. Cooperation Agreements: Some Bumps in the Road?
- The Interplay Between IP and Competition Law
- Efforts to Encourage Private Actions for Damages Clash With the Protection of Leniency Programmes
- Policy Developments Lead to More Transparency in the EU Antitrust Procedure
There is no cost to participate in this program, but advance registration is required. Should you have additional questions, please contact Katie Egan at [email protected].
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of one General credit. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must log in to both the teleconference and LiveMeeting portions on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.