Our speakers will identify labor and employment issues for food and beverage companies stemming from conflicts between food safety and employee and applicant rights, as well as suggest solutions to those conflicting obligations.
We will examine:
- When food safety best practices may trigger wage and hour claims
- How to manage ill or disabled employees who interact with your food products
- What labor law rights the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) is expanding and protecting for non-unionized employees
This web conference will help food and beverage companies identify labor and employment issues and offer best practices and practical solutions for resolving the tension between employees’ legal rights and product quality and safety goals.
- Michael D. Flanagan, Moderator, Partner and Co-Chair, Food & Beverage Industry Team
- Bernard J. Bobber, Partner, Food & Beverage Industry Team
- Dabney D. Ware, Of Counsel, Food & Beverage Industry Team
- Ryan N. Parsons, Associate, Food & Beverage Industry Team
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of one General credit. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must log in to both the teleconference and Adobe Connect portions on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.
Special Instructions for Kansas, New Jersey, and New York CLE Credit
Those seeking Kansas, New Jersey, and New York CLE credit are required to complete this form. Please be sure to enter the five-digit code that will be provided during the presentation. Following the program, email the form to Zulaikha Rahim at [email protected].
Important Information for New York Attorneys
This program is appropriate for experienced attorneys only. Attorneys admitted two years or less are not eligible to earn CLE credit through the completion of courses in nontraditional formats.
For more information, please contact Zulaikha Rahim at [email protected].