The one-hour chat will focus on “Transforming Healthcare with Telehealth and Technology.” Sponsored by the ATA’s Business and Finance Group, the chat is hosted by John Lynn (@techguy), Founder of www.HealthCareScene.com. Join the discussion, share ideas, and participate in the transformation of healthcare through innovation and technology. Use #ATAchat during the program.
Participants in the Twitter Chat will discuss the following questions:
- What role should technology play in healthcare and innovation?
- What are some of the most exciting ways providers are using virtual care to deliver services?
- How is telehealth changing the role of healthcare professionals’ “human touch”, and is it a good thing for patients?
- What are the biggest barriers to healthcare innovation and what solutions can we use to navigate them?
- What are the best opportunities and areas of unmet need for telehealth and virtual care in the next 3 years?
Wondering what is a Twitter Chat and how to participate? Don’t fret; it’s easy. Think of it as a live news feed with links, content and discussion on “Transforming Healthcare with Telehealth and Technology.” During the chat, you’ll be able to crowdsource ideas and links to articles and resources on the topic, as well as connect with fresh voices and new people. You can tweet ideas and responses, or simply watch the discussion. No need to register, simply join the conversation by signing onto Twitter November 9, 2016 at 2:00pm EST and use the tag #ATAchat.
The ATA is the leading international resource and advocate promoting the use of advanced remote medical technologies. ATA works to fully integrate telemedicine into transformed health care systems to improve quality, equity and affordability of health care throughout the world. To learn more at the American Telemedicine Association website.