Please join us on Thursday, April 2, 2020 for a live webinar led by a panel of Foley & Lardner attorneys. The panel will be discussing the top ten issues that non-profit organizations should be considering during the COVID-19 outbreak and will be available to answer any questions you might have. Topics that they’ll be covering include:
- Wisconsin’s Safer at Home Order
- Financial management/contingency planning
- Government financial assistance
- Supply Chain
- Event cancellation or postponement
- Risk and liability management
- Donor contact and management
There is no fee to participate in this program, but advance registration is required. Please RSVP by clicking the button below. If you have any questions about this webinar, please reach out to Kasey Kapitanek at [email protected] or 414.319.7105.
CLE credits will be applied for in all applicable states. This activity is pending approval for California MCLE Credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of up to 1.0 general credit.