Foley Partners Judy Waltz—Co-Chair of the firm’s Health Care Practice Group and member of the Health Care & Life Sciences Sector Advisory Committee—and Larry Vernaglia—member of the Advisory Committee of the firm’s Health Care & Life Sciences Sector—will be speaking at AHLA’s Institute on Medicare and Medicaid Payment Issues 2022, taking place March 23rd to 25th in Baltimore, MD.
On Wednesday, March 23rd, Larry Vernaglia will be presenting at 1:15 p.m. with Andrew Ruskin (K&L Gates LLP). Their presentation, titled “Provider-Based Status, Under Arrangements, Enrollment, and Related Medicare Requirements,” will cover the following:
- Provider-based fundamentals
- Current reimbursement issues, including preserving excepted status, site neutrality policy continuation, and 340B drug payment reduction
- Co-location Final Guidance
- Infection control issues relating to space configuration
- Preparing for an end to the Public Health Emergency
On Thursday, March 24th, Judy Waltz will be presenting at 8:15 a.m. with Joseph Geraci (Husch Blackwell LLP) and Kirk Sripinyo (Office of Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services). Their presentation is titled “CMS/OIG Administrative Enforcement: Case Study/CARES Provider Relief Reporting and Audit Defense.”
To learn more about this conference and to register, click here.