Join Alidad Vakili, Of Counsel, for a discussion on how to position your startup for venture capital funding. Alidad Vakili will cover various topics, including:
- Why a Delaware C-Corp is the most common structure.
- How to document the relationship of the founders and early employees.
- The typical funding stages of a successful startup.
- An overview of convertible debt and SAFEs.
- Why it’s critical to run pro forma cap tables before financings.
- What happens in venture financing?
- Why compliance with securities laws is important.
- Common legal mistakes in raising capital.
28 February 2024 IP Litigation Current
Generative AI Systems Tee Up Fair Use Fight
The surge of generative artificial intelligence systems entering the market faces a barrage of intellectual property challenges in the courts.
28 February 2024 Manufacturing Industry Advisor
Understanding the Risks Associated with Social Media Marketing
Healthy food and beverage companies frequently use social media to advertise. When used appropriately, social media campaigns can be incredibly effective tools to help emerging F&B companies reach target consumers, create buzz, and generate sales.
27 February 2024 Article
New Hydrogen Regulations Show The Need For IP Protections
In the dynamic world of renewable energy, hydrogen technology stands as one of the main pillars of sustainable progress.