The USPTO Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) had another newsworthy year in 2023. Please join Foley & Lardner for a webinar looking back at the past year’s major developments and how they may impact practice before the PTAB in 2024. Specific topics will include:
- The latest PTAB statistics, including new cases and institution grant rates
- Developments related to discretionary denial under Fintiv factors
- Proposed changes to institution practices and status of proposed rule changes
- Affirmance rates, trends, and notable decisions by the Federal Circuit in appeals from AIA trial proceedings
- Hot topics, including the revised interim director review process and duty of candor during IPR proceedings
To register, click here. There is no fee to attend.
Applications for accreditation will be submitted to CO, FL, NY, and WI (50-minute hour); and CA, IL, TX, UT, and VA (60-minute hour) for up to 1.0 credit hours. Uniform Certificates of Attendance will be provided to attendees seeking credit in other jurisdictions.
Foley & Lardner LLP is an approved MCLE provider in California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, Texas, and Utah.
To be eligible for CLE credit, you will need to be logged into the Microsoft Teams meeting for the full duration of the live event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event. Your first and last names must also be entered upon joining the meeting and displayed throughout the program. Additionally, you will need to complete and return the Attorney Affirmation Form that will be made available.