Foley announced today that seven attorneys from the firm’s New York office have been named 2012 New York Super Lawyers by New York Super Lawyers magazine. In addition, one attorney from the New York office has been named a 2012 New York Rising Star by the publication.
Attorneys named Super Lawyers represent the top legal practitioners in the region who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars include the top up-and-coming attorneys in the region who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.
The New York office attorneys named 2012 New York Super Lawyers and their primary practices, as classified by Thomson Reuters, are:
- Brian M. Cohen, Real Estate
- Barry G. Felder, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jonathan E. Moskin, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Steven J. Rizzi, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Selig D. Sacks, Business/Corporate
- Douglas E. Spelfogel, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Peter N. Wang, Business Litigation
The New York office attorney named a 2012 New York Rising Star and her primary practice, as classified by Thomson Reuters, is:
- Rachel E. Kramer, Business Litigation
To compile its annual list, the research team at Super Lawyers, which is part of the Thomson Reuters Legal division, undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff and a peer review of candidates by practice area.