Foley announced today that nine attorneys from the firm’s Los Angeles office have been named 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers.
Attorneys named Super Lawyers represent the top legal practitioners in the region who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The Los Angeles office attorneys named 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers and their primary practices, as classified by Thomson Reuters, are:
- Miriam Claire Beezy, Intellectual Property
- John Carson, Intellectual Property
- Victor S. de Gyarfas, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Alan E. Friedman, Business Litigation
- Pamela L. Johnston, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Richard W. (Jack) Lasater, II, Business/Corporate
- William J. Robinson, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Denise Rios Rodriguez, Health Care
- Richard F. Seiden, Health Care
To compile its annual list, the research team at Super Lawyers, which is part of the Thomson Reuters Legal division, undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff and a peer review of candidates by practice area.