Partners Kate Wegrzyn and Christopher Swift and associate Jenny Wang were published in SupplyChainBrain. Their article, “Five Legal Tools to Mitigate Manufacturing Risk,” offers advice on how manufacturers can assess and reduce risk in their supply chains through strong legal terms with their suppliers.
The tips include:
- Thoughtful use of master supply agreements vs. terms and conditions
- Thorough delivery-delay provisions
- Strong defective product provisions
- Comprehensive product recall provisions
- Use of strategies to mitigate international exposure