This article originally appeared on Law360, and is republished here with permission.
Partners Nathaniel Lacktman and Alexis Bortniker, senior counsel Thomas Ferrante, and special counsels Aaron Maguregui and Jennifer Hennessy published an article in Law360 titled, “Predictions for How Telehealth Law Will Evolve in 2021.” The byline outlines the teams top five predictions for how telehealth laws will evolve in 2021, including:
- Licensing: More Efforts to Increase Reciprocity and Reduce Barriers
- Modalities: Technology-Neutral State Laws That Prioritize Quality of Care
- Privacy: Greater Sensitivity to Patient-as-Consumer in Digital Health
- Enforcement: OIG and DOJ Will Build on Prior Investigations
- Payment: Continued Expansion of Telehealth Reimbursement
Read the full article here.