Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that nine of its attorneys were named to the BTI Client Service All-Stars 2022, an annual listing of lawyers recognized by in-house counsel for superior client service.
The Foley attorneys named 2022 BTI Client Service All-Stars and their respective primary practice areas, as identified by BTI, include:
- Ian Hampton – Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Jason M. Hille – Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities Compliance, and Corporate Financings
- Patricia J. Lane – Complex Financing
- Lauren M. Loew – Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Gregory T. Meeks – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Patrick G. Quick – Corporate Securities Compliance and Acquisitions
- Jennifer L. Urban – Technology Transactions & Outsourcing
- T. Michael Wall – Litigation
- John K. Wilson – Transactional & Securities
Now in its 21st year of publication, the BTI Client Service All-Stars is the standard used by corporate counsel and law firms alike to identify the attorneys delivering the highest levels of client service. The results are based on more than 350 in-depth interviews with top legal decision-makers at large organizations with $700 million or more in revenue.
The full BTI Client Service All-Stars 2022 report can be found here.