Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that eight of the firm’s attorneys from its Mexico City office were selected for inclusion in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in Mexico™, and one attorney was named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Mexico™ list.
Best Lawyers® lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation, during which researchers ask leading attorneys from specific practice areas and geographic regions about the professional abilities of their colleagues. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
The Foley attorneys recognized in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in Mexico and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Mexico and their respective practice areas include:
Best Lawyers in Mexico
- Marco Antonio Najera Martinez: Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law
- Daniel Aranda: Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Roberto Arena Reyes Retana: Project Finance and Development Practice, Tax Law
- Fernando Camarena Cardona: Administrative Law, Amparo Law, Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Project Finance and Development Practice, Real Estate Law, Tax Law
- Marcos Carrasco-Menchaca: Trade Law
- Alejando Gómez-Strozzi: International Trade and Finance Law
- Miguel Ángel Hernández Romo: Commercial Litigation
- Miguel Hernández Romo Valencia: Commercial Litigation
Ones to Watch in Mexico
- Javier Valenzuela Padilla: International Trade and Finance Law