Foley’s Miami office takes pride in delivering exceptional legal solutions to our clients across a wide range of industries. We draw on the depth of a national firm while maintaining a personal atmosphere, employing small teams of attorneys to focus on each client.
Foley’s Miami office offers a full range of legal services to meet the needs of clients large and small, domestic or international. With nationally recognized practices and attorneys in such areas as corporate Latin American & Brazilian law, health care, litigation, labor and employment, construction law, immigration, trade mark, franchise law. Our strong combination of legal experience, cultural fluency and political sophistication allows our Miami attorneys to readily serve the diverse needs of our clients as the city continues to expand its prominence in the global economy.
Our Miami-based attorneys are committed members of the business and civic community and support a wide range of organizations that promote the greater good, including:
- Beacon Council
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Dade Legal Aid/Put Something Back
- Florida Bar Governmental and Public Policy Advocacy Committee
- Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Florida
- Strong Girls Inc.
- Theatre for Young Audiences
- Women Presidents’ Organization.