John (Gus) Fahey offers clients the full suite of fund formation and investment management services. As a corporate lawyer, he advises established and emerging private equity, venture capital, growth equity, credit, and fund-of-funds sponsors on capital raising, marketing, preparing offering documents, and drafting organizational documents, as well as on regulatory, compliance, and operational issues during an active fund raise and beyond. Additionally, Gus advises institutional investors, private fund sponsors, buyers, and sellers in secondary transactions.
Before joining Foley’s Fund Formation & Investment Management Practice, Gus was a litigator in the City of Boston’s legal department, where he tried and litigated cases in Suffolk Superior Court and Federal District Court.
- Member of the Federal Bar Association
- Treasurer of the Young Lawyers Division of the Boston Chapter
- Member of the Boston Bar Association
- Volunteer mentor with Discovering Justice
- “Lawyers Have a Heart” race participant