Jason Fulmer is an intellectual property lawyer, with a specific focus and expertise on global branding and trademark protection, procurement, and enforcement issues. Jason represents clients in IP litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution involving trademarks, copyrights, domain names and other claims involving intellectual property. Jason helps clients expand and protect their trademark/branding position in key marketplaces around the globe. Jason enjoys a high reputation among his colleagues for achieving positive results and helping clients solve their legal problems. Clients rely on Jason for his judgment and insight and trust him to manage, grow and protect their valuable business assets.
Jason is devoted to giving back to the community. He is dynamically involved in professional organizations such as the International Trademark Association (INTA), and he is also an active member of his church community, The Branch Church. For many years, Jason has served MANA Nutrition on a pro bono basis in the organization’s successful launch of a robust “ready-to-use” therapeutic food distribution program to help curb malnutrition deaths in Africa. Jason also serves as a volunteer in connection with his children’s local sports activities (Prosper Little League and Prosper Area Soccer Organization), and he also is an active member of the Texas Wine & Grape Growers Association.
Awards and Recognition
- Recognized, Texas Rising Star by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, as published in Texas Super Lawyers Magazine
- Intellectual Property (2012-2015)
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Arkansas
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member, The Branch Church
- Member, Texas Wine & Grape Growers Association
- Former Organizer, Jingle Bell Run
- Former Committee Chair, School Team Recruitment
- Former Judge, MLK Jr. Oratory Semi-Final Competition