Beau Gould is a trial attorney at Foley & Lardner LLP. He represents clients in a broad range of complex commercial disputes, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, theft of trade secrets, breach of non-competes, partnership disputes, fraud, embezzlement, and other business torts.
Although based in Texas, Beau counsels businesses and individuals throughout the United States. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of industries, including energy, construction, financial services, manufacturing, hospitality, and retail. Whether it is a minor dispute or a “bet the company” trial, Beau consistently delivers results for his clients in and out of the courtroom.
Beau has earned a reputation for being a creative problem solver. He creates value for clients by identifying solutions to avoid unnecessary legal costs and managing litigation risks, often allowing clients to resolve disputes before litigation.
- Treasurer for the Texas Energy Law Association
- Member of the State Bar of Texas Oil, Gas, and Energy Section
- Member of the Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Board Member for the Texas Energy Law Association
- Member of the Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Board Member, Texas Energy Law Association