Randolph (Randy) J. Wolfe focuses his practice on corporate, estate planning, international, and taxation matters, including the business and tax consequences of the formation, ownership, operation, sale, merger, and reorganization of C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies, and the establishment of joint ventures. Randy also advises clients in all aspects of estate planning, business succession, wealth management, and preservation. He is the managing partner of the firm’s Tampa office as well as a partner in the Taxation, Estate Planning, and International Practices.
Randy has broad experience advising clients in connection with general commercial matters, including supply agreements, licensing arrangements, terms and conditions of sale, and purchase and distribution of goods and services. He counsels clients concerning the establishment and termination of distribution relationships. He also advises clients on the supply and procurement of significant capital equipment.
Randy is a Florida civil law (international) notary and a member of the firm’s Management Committee.
Awards and Recognition
- Peer Review Rated as AV® Preeminent™, the highest performance rating in Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system
- Selected for inclusion in the Florida Super Lawyers® lists (2008 and 2009)
- Recognized as one of Florida’s Legal Elite by Florida Trend™ magazine (2005 and 2006)
- Recognized by The Legal 500 for his tax work (2010-2012)
- Selected to the Florida Trend Florida 500, a compilation of the 500 most influential executives in different economic sectors throughout the state of Florida (2018)
- Recognized by Florida Trend as a 2023 Legal Elite NOTABLE Managing Partner (2023)
He was described by clients in The Legal 500 as:
“brilliant in all aspects and an excellent all-around business tax lawyer.”
— Client quote cited in The Legal 500