Land Use and Entitlement
We provide land use and entitlement legal services to obtain the approvals you need to build your project — everything from simple rezonings to the most complex growth management and permitting issues affecting real estate development today.
We also leverage the experience of our Environmental, Business Law, and Government & Public Policy attorneys to help anticipate and reduce potential roadblocks that could derail your project, including:
- Securing public way approvals
- Developing communications and community outreach strategies to position your project within the community
- Securing public and private financing
- Addressing environmental issues, including wetlands permitting, stormwater issues, threatened and endangered species regulations, environmental review and compliance, insurance coverage, solid and hazardous waste regulations, and litigation
- Eminent domain litigation