Foley’s P3, Transportation and Infrastructure Practice draws strength from its multi-disciplinary team which possesses years of experience in real estate, public finance, securities, environmental, public affairs, energy (both transactional and regulatory practice), airport services, rail, and other modes of transportation, representing clients in connection with their P3, Transportation and Infrastructure needs. In addition to these core areas, Foley maintains industry teams that focus on industries such as energy, emerging technologies, government procurement, and design and construction.
Many of Foley’s attorneys have previously worked in government agencies or as in-house counsel at major companies. This experience enhances both their legal perspective and ability to provide superior client service.
Foley’s P3, Transportation and Infrastructure Practice is at the forefront of current developments in the infrastructure development field and is well-positioned to handle your complex public-private partnership and infrastructure development needs.
Examples of P3/Infrastructure projects with which Foley has assisted include:
- Infrastructure design and construction
- Alternative delivery methods, such as build, operate, transfer for infrastructure projects
- Privatization or private management of public assets, including roadways, rail, airports, seaports, and military or student housing
- Expansion of airports, rail systems, ports and other public transportation systems, facilities or hubs with participation of private companies, builders or developers
- Transit oriented development
- Neighborhood revitalization projects
- Alternative energy production and green building or other power and greenhouse gas reduction initiatives
- Expansion of public universities and healthcare facilities
- Sports arenas or other entertainment and tourist-oriented developments
- Convention centers and convention center hotels
- Improving public access to wireless and other broadband technology solutions, including data centers