Sadie Fitzpatrick guides owners, developers, investors, tenants, and landlords through a wide array of real estate projects, including the development, acquisition, disposition, financing, construction, operations, and leasing of office, retail, industrial, hotel, multifamily, electrical generating facilities, and other similar properties.
Sadie additionally has extensive experience working in the energy industry, counseling developers and purchasers of wind energy and solar projects on real estate matters including the preparation and negotiation of leases, easements, curative instruments and financial closing documents, and the general management of real estate aspects of such projects.
- Represented large national retailers in the leasing, acquisition, and disposition of projects across the country.
- Represented real estate company in leasing and eventual sale of several large office buildings in Texas.
- Represented multiple restaurant franchisees in leasing matters.
- Represented multi-family developer in subleasing land on a long-term basis from the City of Philadelphia and related entities.
- Advised national restaurant chain on Texas leasing matters.
- Represented developers in drafting and negotiating declarations and reciprocal easement agreements for shopping centers and mixed-use developments.
- Represented childcare center in acquisition of childcare businesses and related real estate.
- Represented swim school in leasing matters for several locations in Texas.
- Represented physicians’ offices and pharmacy group in leasing of medical offices.
- Assisted publicly traded real estate investment trust in the acquisition and leasing of multiple properties in Texas.
- Represented national bank in leasing of bank branch and ATM locations throughout Texas.
- Represented multifamily developers in the acquisition, financing, and disposition of multi-family apartment projects in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas.
- Advised hotel developer on construction and design contracts.
- Represented hotel developer in the acquisition and financing of hotel projects in Texas, Arizona, Iowa, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Alabama, Philadelphia, Utah and California.
- Represented hotel developer in the negotiation of franchise agreement and management agreements for hotel projects in Texas, Arizona, Iowa, the District of Columbia, Alabama, Philadelphia, Georgia, Utah and California.
- Represented energy company in the development of a power plant in East Texas.
- Represented solar and wind farm developers with respect to real estate matters for projects in Texas and the southeast United States.
- Advised tax equity investors with real estate due diligence matters for wind farm and solar projects in Texas.
*Certain of these matters were handled prior to joining Foley.
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Friends of BrainHealth
- Think Ahead Group
- Advisory Board Member (2014-2016)
- Urban Land Institute
- Center for Leadership – Class Member (2020-2021); Co-Chair of Alumni Committee (2021-2023); and Co-Chair of Program (2023-2024)
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., 2007)