Yogeeta Jadhav is a senior technical specialist – chemistry at Foley & Lardner LLP and a member of the firm’s Chemical, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Practice.
Prior to joining Foley, Dr. Jadhav was a patent scientist at Sandoz India Ltd (A Novartis Company). Previously she worked as a research manager with Lupin Ltd in Pune, India where she assisted attorneys with respect to drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications; conducting infringement analysis; and evaluating new drug molecules for their patent situation, chemistry, process/tech. complexity and polymorph issues.
Dr. Jadhav received her Ph.D. from the University Department of Chemical Technology in India (2001) and was a postdoctoral fellow at Monash University in Australia. Her postdoctoral and doctoral research focused on development of a catalytic process for hydration of aromatic epoxides and phase transfer catalytic reactions in the organic process industry including agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and perfumes respectively. Her research has resulted in several journal publications and has been presented at national and international conferences. She earned her M.S. in organic chemistry (1996) from Mumbai University.
- "Role of the Omega Phase in the Analysis and Intensification of Solid-Liquid Phase-Transfer-Catalyzed Reactions," Jadhav, Y.; Yadav, G., Langmuir, 18 (16), 5995-6002, 2002
- "Synthesis of 2, 4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid: Novelties of Kinetics of Inverse Phase Transfer Catalysis," Jadhav, Y.; Yadav, G., J. Mol Catalysis A: Chemical, 184 (1-2), 151-160, 2002
- "Kinetics and Modeling of Liquid-Liquid Phase Transfer Catalyzed Synthesis of p-chlorophenyl acetonitrile: Role of Co-catalyst in Intensification of Rates and Selectivity," Jadhav, Y.; Yadav, G., J Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 192, 41-52, 2003
- "Cascade Engineered Phase Transfer Catalysis: A Novel Concept in Green Chemistry," Jadhav, Y.; Yadav, G., Clean Tech. Environ. Policy, 6(1), 32-42, 2003
- "Novelties of Solid-Liquid Phase Transfer Catalyzed Synthesis of I-isopropyl-p-chlorophenyl acetonitrile from p-chlorophenyl acetonitrile," Jadhav, Y.; Yadav, G., Organic Process Research & Development, 7(4), 588-598, 2003
- "Novelties of Kinetics and Mechanism of Liquid-Liquid Phase Transfer Catalyzed Reduction of p-nitroanisole to p-anisidine," Jadhav, Y.; Yadav, G.; Sengupta, S., Chem. Engg. Science, 55(12), 2681-2689, 2003
- "Selectively Engineered Phase Transfer Catalysis in the Synthesis of Fine Chemicals: Reactions of p-chloronitrobenzene with sodium sulphide," Jadhav, Y.; Yadav, G.; Sengupta, J. Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 200, 117-129, 2003