Evan is a litigation associate and a member of the firm's Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice. Evan is an experienced commercial litigator specializing in, among other things, lien disputes, vertical and horizontal construction negotiations and disputes, multifamily matters, appeals, non-compete litigation, evictions and shareholders disputes.
Prior to joining Foley, Evan interned with Judge Thane B. Covert of the 6th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida and with Pinellas County Administrator Robert LaSala.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Articles Editor, Florida Law Review
- Associate Justice, University of Florida Supreme Court
- Mentoring Chair, Law Student Division of The Florida Bar
- University of Central Florida (M.P.A., 2013)
- University of Central Florida (B.S., 2011)
- Dept. of Rev. v. Bell, 290 So. 3d 1060 (Fla. 2d DCA 2020)
- Hayslip v. U.S. Home Corp., 276 So. 3d 109 (Fla. 2d DCA 2019)
- Busch v. Lennar Homes, LLC, 219 So. 3d 93 (Fla. 5th DCA 2017)
- Warke v. Lennar Homes, LLC, 242 So. 3d 337 (Fla. 2d DCA 2018)
- The Impact of Bankruptcy on Construction Law Rights, CONSL FL-CLE 16-1 (2018)
- Three-Dimensional Printing and a Laissez-Faire Attitude Towards the Evolution of the Products Liability Doctrine," 68 Fla. L. Rev (2016)
- All Florida state and federal courts
- United States Court of Appeals 11th Circuit