William Olson is an Intellectual Property law graduate with Foley & Lardner LLP in the firm’s Milwaukee office
. Before joining Foley, William was a research assistant at Marquette University Law School. He also was a graduate researcher at the University of Wisconsin – Madison. William has a background in microbiology, biology, and chemistry. During law school, William worked as a summer associate and law clerk at Foley.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2022)
- Member, Marquette Law Review
- Member, Intellectual Property Law Society
- Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Wisconsin-Madison (PhD, 2019)
- University of Oregon Clark Honors College (BS, Biology, minor in Chemistry, cum laude, 2014)
- Not admitted to practice law in any state.