Foley & Lardner LLP announced today that the following lawyers have been elected to the partnership, effective February 1, 2019:
- Christopher C. Bolten, Intellectual Property, San Diego
- Katherine R. Catanese, Litigation, New York
- Benjamin R. Dryden, Litigation, Washington
- Jonathan W. Garlough, Litigation, Chicago
- Shabbi S. Khan, Intellectual Property, Boston
- Gjina Lucaj, Business Law, Detroit
- Robert Nederhood, Business Law, Detroit
- Larry S. Perlman, Litigation, Miami
- Paul Meng Hoe Pua, Intellectual Property, Boston
- Shiva K. Sandill, Business Law, Chicago
- Tricia L. Schulz, Intellectual Property, Madison
- Anil Shankar, Business Law, Los Angeles
- Tianran (T.R.) Yan, Intellectual Property, Washington
30 November 2023 Press Releases
Foley Represents Novacap in Investment in Harmony Healthcare IT
Foley & Lardner LLP served as legal advisor to Novacap, one of North America’s leading private equity firms, in its significant investment in Harmony Healthcare IT (HHIT), a health data management and platform solutions provider.
07 November 2023 Press Releases
Foley Represents Hilton Grand Vacations in Acquisition of Bluegreen Vacations
Foley & Lardner LLP served as lead timeshare counsel to Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. in its definitive agreement to acquire Bluegreen Vacations.
06 November 2023 Press Releases
Foley Expands Innovative Technology Sector and Government Enforcement Defense & Investigations Practice with Addition of Former Federal Prosecutor Joe Swanson
Foley & Lardner LLP announced today that the firm has bolstered its Innovative Technology capabilities and Government Enforcement Defense & Investigations Practice with the addition of partner Joe Swanson in Tampa.