Foley & Lardner México. S.C. is pleased to announce that seven of its Mexico City attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in Mexico.
Those attorneys and their respective practice areas are:
- Marco Antonio Najera Martinez – Tax Law
- Roberto Arena Reyes Retana – Project Finance and Development Practice
- Fernando Camarena Cardona – Administrative Law, Amparo Law, Corporate and M&A Law
- Marcos Carrasco-Menchaca – Trade Law
- Alejandro N. Gomez Strozzi – International Trade and Finance Law
- Miguel Angel Hernandez Romo, Sr. – Commercial Litigation
- Miguel Hernandez Romo Valencia – Commercial Litigation
26 February 2024 Press Releases
Foley Expands Capabilities in Technology and Health Care Sectors With M&A Partner Nick O’Keefe in Silicon Valley
Foley & Lardner LLP announced today that Nick O’Keefe has joined the firm’s Silicon Valley office as a partner in its Transactions Practice Group and Innovative Technology and Health Care & Life Sciences Sectors.
08 February 2024 Press Releases
Foley Advises FIFA World Cup 26™ Host Committees
Foley & Lardner LLP congratulates its clients, the U.S. Host Committees, on the scheduling of FIFA World Cup 26™ matches in their respective cities and the New York/New Jersey (NYNJ) 2026 World Cup Host Committee on being awarded the rights to host the FIFA World Cup 26™ Final, along with seven other matches throughout the 39-day tournament.
01 February 2024 Press Releases
Foley Announces 23 New Partners
Foley & Lardner LLP has elected 23 lawyers to the firm’s partnership, effective February 1, 2024.