As the firm’s first West Coast office, Foley’s Los Angeles office counts over 75 lawyers and legal professionals offering comprehensive legal services to a broad range of clients in a variety of local, national and international industries including technology, electronics, health care and fashion and retail.
The Los Angeles office is particularly known for its practices, including corporate law, government enforcement and white collar criminal defense, intellectual property and health care, bankruptcy, finance, energy. Through its national platform, Foley’s Los Angeles attorneys can also offer experienced counsel in practice areas, including business law, litigation, manufacturing and other areas to meet your growing business needs.
In addition to our strong commitment to client service, our Los Angeles attorneys and legal professionals are dedicated to the communities in which they live and work and provide pro bono service and support to a variety of organizations that promote the greater good, including:
- Bet Tzedek Legal Services Holocaust Survivors Justice Network
- Alliance for Children’s Rights
- Public Counsel
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- L.A. Works Day
- Los Angeles Boys & Girls Clubs
- Verbum Dei High School’s Corporate Work Study Program
- Constitutional Rights Foundation Expanding Horizon Program.