Stephanie Adamo is a litigation associate with Foley & Lardner LLP. Stephanie’s practice focuses on general commercial litigation, government enforcement defense, and internal investigations. Stephanie assists corporate clients in a variety of industries through all phases of litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to law school, Stephanie worked as an education specialist and special education teacher in the San Diego Unified and Chicago Public School districts.
- Represented a publicly traded ceding company in arbitration of a significant reinsurance dispute with a global reinsurer
- Secured favorable settlement in a negligence claim filed against a Fortune 200 company
- Managed fact discovery, including taking depositions, for a private company in a contract dispute
- Interviewed high-level officials in audit of employment practices of a large municipality
- Represented a publicly traded financial institution in responding to a grand jury subpoena
Awards and Recognition
- Received Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition for Commercial Litigation (2022-2024)
Stephanie is a member of the American Bar Association and the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois.
Stephanie is actively involved in the Chicago Foundation for Women through the organization’s Young Women’s Giving Counsel.