Katlin Cravatta is a litigator who advises and advocates for clients in high-stakes, complex disputes. He has represented individuals, private and public businesses, and government entities in a variety of litigation matters before state and federal trial and appellate courts, as well as administrative tribunals, throughout the United States. He is a Senior Counsel in the firm’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice.
Katlin maintains a dynamic litigation practice and represents institutional and emerging clients in the healthcare, hospitality, transportation, and technology industries. He offers a pragmatic approach, tailored to the needs of each client, and is always focused on obtaining the most favorable outcome in court.
Katlin has deep experience litigating commercial disputes between businesses, including post-transaction disputes, business separations, restrictive covenant matters, and general contract and business tort cases. He is also well-versed in probate, estate, and trust litigation and has significant experience representing high net-worth clients in litigating contentious, sensitive disputes.
- Won trial and obtained fraud verdict and an eight-figure damages award for medical imaging company after multi-week jury trial
- Obtained an award of summary judgment for a private college in defense of business tort claims
- Won trial for private client and obtained judgment determining ownership of private art collection of significant value
- Serves as national counsel to one of the country’s largest privately held companies and directs litigation strategy across a portfolio of litigation matters across multiple jurisdictions
Awards and Recognition
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2023, 2022)
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, Up & Comer (2022)
- Katlin is active in multiple community organizations and is a graduate of Leadership Orlando (Class 103).