Peter Fetzer is a partner and business lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP. He is a member of the firm’s Fund Formation & Investment Management Practice. Peter’s practice focuses primarily on the areas of securities regulation, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and general corporate counseling to mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, publicly traded investment advisers, and public companies. He has extensive experience:
- Counseling and advising mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, and investment advisers on all aspects of the Investment Company Act and the Investment Advisers Act.
- Negotiating and effecting mutual fund, investment adviser, and public company mergers and acquisitions.
- Counseling and advising directors and independent directors of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, and public companies on corporate governance matters.
- Counseling mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, investment advisers, and public companies with regard to their periodic and current reports with the SEC.
- Counseling and advising public companies, closed-end funds, and private funds on proxy solicitations.
- Counseling and advising public and private companies in connection with the public and private offering of a variety of debt and equity securities.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association