Graham MacEwan’s practice focuses on assisting clients complete a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, venture capital financings, and corporate reorganizations. He helps both corporate and middle-market private equity clients as well as emerging companies and venture investors achieve their strategic goals.
Graham is based in Foley’s Boston office where he is a member of the Transactions Practice Group. During law school, Graham was a summer associate with Foley in the Transactions Practice Group. He also served as a legal extern at Wayfair and as a research assistant to Professor Cathleen Kaveny.
- Represented a private equity fund in the $52.5 million acquisition of a robotics manufacturer.
- Represented a bioconvergence company in the $165 million acquisition of a software provider.
- Represented a machining manufacturer in its $85 million sale to a middle-market private equity platform.
- Represented a post-production media company in its $16.1 million sale to a multimedia production company.
- Represented a global investment fund in the $26 million Series A financing of a medical device producer.
- Represented a global health nonprofit in the Series C financing of a biology technology platform.
- Represented a health solutions provider in its $18.6 million Series A financing round.