Ellie O’Neill’s practice focuses on a variety of complex corporate and transactional matters such as mergers & acquisitions and equity investments, as well as general corporate representation for emerging companies, including providing advice in formation and equity allocation. Prior to joining Foley, Ellie was a senior staff attorney for one of the world’s leading middle-market private equity sponsors. In this role, she negotiated non-disclosure and related agreements, provided legal guidance to portfolio companies, and completed regulatory filings for the SEC and the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Audax Group and its portfolio company, Beacon Mobility, in various add-on acquisitions and corporate matters, including the acquisitions of:
- Alltown Bus Service
- DS Bus Lines and Midwest Bus Sales
- Health Ride Plus/Tri-County Transportation
- Huntington Coach Company
- Audax Group and its portfolio company, DISA Global Solutions, in its acquisition of Crimcheck.
- Kids2, Inc. in its take-private acquisition of Summer Infant, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMR)
- Software AG in its acquisition of StreamSets, Inc.
- SymphonyAI, in its acquisition of NetReveal from BAE Systems.
Awards and Recognition
- Recipient, Pro Bono Honors Award