James J. Sullivan
Jaim Sullivan is a highly-regarded real estate attorney helping developers, property owners, commercial landlords, tenants, borrowers and lenders in major real estate and mortgage lending transactions. Because of his responsiveness and deep grasp of industry issues and trends, Jim is also sought after by national and international corporations for the preparation and negotiation of complex commercial leases, including office, retail and industrial properties.
Jim has served clients in a broad range of industry sectors and land uses, increasingly those relating to health care. His experience as a commercial real estate lawyer has seen him involved in the sale, acquisition, development and lease of iconic properties throughout the United States, including resorts and spas, major office complexes and conference centers, and other high profile properties.
Awards and Recognition
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© in the field of Real Estate Law (2021, 2024)
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Grace Academy of Dallas
- Trustee, Board of Trustees (2004-2006)
- Chairman, Board of Trustees (2006-2008)
- Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity
- Member, Board of Directors (2010)