Samantha Duran is an associate and Business Law attorney with Foley & Lardner LLP. Samantha is based in the Tampa office where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Samantha’s practice is focused on real estate development, finance and transactions, condominiums, property owners’ associations, commercial leasing, commercial lending and title insurance.
- Author, Do Change of Control Transactions Constitute an Assignment by Operation of Law? (Lowndes Leasing Lawyers),” Lowndes, May 20, 2021
- Author, Hillsborough County Commercial Lease Sales Tax Rate Reduced by Recent Florida Supreme Court Decision (Lowndes Leasing Lawyers),” Lowndes, March 24, 2021
- Author, COVID-19-Related Lease Modifications Raise New Issues of Liability for Unpaid Rent (Lowndes Leasing Lawyers),” Lowndes, March 18, 2021
- Author, “New Decision Shows the Importance of Strongly Drafted Force Majeure Provisions (Lowndes Leasing Lawyers),” February 25, 2021
- Author, “Looking Ahead to the Biden Administration – What the Commercial Real Estate Community Needs to Know,” Lowndes, January 20, 2021
- Author, “Hemp in Florida: The Next Green Industrial Revolution?” Lowndes, July 5, 2019
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Member, Order of the Coif
- University of Central Florida (B.S., 2017)
- Member, Association for Law and Business
- Board Member, Young Professionals for Orlando Science Center
- Special Events Coordinator, UF Law Association for Women
- Articles Editor, Florida Law Review