Lea Gulotta is an associate working in the litigation department of Foley & Lardner LLP. Lea is based in the firm's Boston office where she is a member of the Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice.
Lea served as a summer associate in the firm’s Milwaukee office in both 2017 and 2018. In this role she conducted legal research and drafted memoranda, complaints, and motions for litigation projects in practice areas including antitrust law, sweepstakes, contract law, constitutional law, and intellectual property ownership rights.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D., 2019)
- Executive Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2018-2019)
- Dean’s List, Spring 2017 and 2018
- Recipient, Vanderbilt Scholastic Excellence Award in Property Law and Mental Health Law
- Completed Pro Bono Pledge by performing over 100 hours of pro bono service
- University of Wisconsin (B.S., 2014)
- Author, “Pharming Out Data: A Proposal for Promoting Innovation and Public Health through a Hybrid Clinical Data Protection Scheme,” Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law, November 2018
Co-author, “When a Promise Isn’t Enough—Crafting Proper Employee Patent Assignments,” JD Supra, December 2018