Hannah Andrews counsels clients on issues concerning the protection of valuable intellectual property assets, including patent infringement, trademark, privacy, and general litigation. Her experience includes drafting motions, oral advocacy, and advising on patent and trial strategies.
Hannah represents clients throughout a wide variety of industries, including pharmaceuticals and medical and computer technology. She is a member of Foley’s IP Litigation Practice, and the Health Care & Life Sciences and Innovative Technology Sectors.
Prior to joining Foley, Hannah clerked for U.S. District Court Judge Susan O. Hickey in the Western District of Arkansas. During law school, she was a judicial extern for U.S. District Court Judge Timothy L. Brooks in the Western District of Arkansas.
- Represented a leading fitness company in patent, trade secret, advertising, and unfair competition lawsuits in courts across the United States.
- Represented a leading home security company in patent lawsuits in courts across the United States.
- Represented an international law firm regarding contract and property disputes.
- Represented a business management consulting firm in a trademark dispute.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in patent and abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) litigation.
- Member of the ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Member of the ABA Litigation Section
- Member of the Utah State Bar Intellectual Property Section
- Board member of the Disability Law Center
- Chair and liaison of the ABA Young Lawyers Division Litigation Committee
- ABA Young Lawyers Leadership Program, Litigation Section Representative (2023-2025)