Foley announced today that seven attorneys from the firm’s Madison, Milwaukee and Orlando offices have been named Best Lawyers’ 2010 Lawyers of the Year.
The Foley attorneys named 2010 Lawyers of the Year are:
- Linda E. Benfield, Milwaukee Environmental Lawyer of the Year;
- Ted B. Edwards, Orlando Real Estate Lawyer of the Year;
- Michael W. Hatch, Milwaukee Real Estate Lawyer of the Year;
- Emory Ireland, Milwaukee Banking Lawyer of the Year;
- David W. Reinecke, Madison Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year;
- Jay O. Rothman, Milwaukee Corporate Lawyer of the Year; and
- David G. Walsh, Madison Corporate Lawyer of the Year.
Best Lawyers compiles its annual lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 16th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2010), is based on more than 2.8 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
The attorneys honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is being honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.”