Paige Moscow is an associate with Foley & Lardner LLP, where she is a member of the firm’s Transactional & Securities Practice. She was a summer associate in Foley’s Boston office, where she worked in the firm’s Private Equity & Venture Capital Practice. Paige is also a member of the firm’s Associates Committee.
Prior to joining Foley, Paige was a judicial intern to The Honorable Judith G. Dein, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. She was an intern and mediator for the Cambridge Consumers’ Council, as well as a corporate divisions intern for the office of the Secretary of Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Paige focuses her practice primarily in two areas which include emerging company and venture capital and private equity and strategic mergers and acquisitions. Paige represents emerging and start-up companies, particularly in the innovative technology space, on formation matters, day-to-day corporate matters, and early to late-stage venture capital financings. Paige also advises private equity funds and private companies on both acquisition and sale transactions, including venture backed companies that have reached an exit event and closely held or family-owned businesses. Paige often leads first-time sellers or founders through financing and sale processes.
- Represented Mayo Clinic in a strategic investment in Medically Home, a technology-based in-home care services company.
- Represented Symphony AI in its acquisition of TeraRecon, an AI medical viewing solutions company.
- Represented AIMI, an generative AI music platform, in a 20M Series B financing from Great Mountain Partners.
- Represented Princeton TMX, a transportation management software provider, in its acquisition by the Stephens Group.
- Represented Wasabi Technologies, a hot cloud storage company, in achieving unicorn status in a US $125m Series D equity round led by L2 Point Management.
- Represented Teikametrics, an e-commerce optimization platform, in a 40M Series B financing led by Intel.
- Represented Utilidata, an energy software company, in a 26M Series D financing from Moore Strategic Ventures (MSV), Microsoft Climate Innovation Fund and NVIDIA.
- Represented Legal Sea Foods, LLC, an iconic seafood restaurant company, in its sale to PPX Hospitality Brands.
- Represented Sverica Capital in the acquisition and divestiture of certain portfolio companies including Gryphon Networks, Gener8, Resonetics, and Dexmet.
- Represented Commonwealth Informatics, Inc., a cloud-based drug safety analytics provider in the medical research and healthcare delivery space, in its sale to Genpact Limited.
- Represented Plantgistix Holdings, LLC, a premier provider of contract packaging and resin enhancement services, in its sale to A&R Logistics, Inc., a portfolio company of Wind Point Partners.